A new programme of research investigating screening to detect undiagnosed atrial fibrillation, a heart condition responsible for one in ten strokes
Here you can find out more about our programme of research.
If you are a patient and are considering taking part in our study, please go to the ‘For Patients’ menu above.
If you are a practice and want to find out more about working with us, or to access the Secure Data Transfer Service, please go to the ‘For Practices’ menu above.
If you need to contact us you can find our details on the Contact Us page.
- Second feasibility study starts (16th October, 2020)
- Adapting AF screening for remote delivery – a second feasibility study…and a blog (15th July, 2020)
- COVID-19 pandemic delays start of next stage of SAFER Trial (16th April, 2020)
- Update on SAFER Feasibility Study (16th April, 2020)
- SAFER Study on BBC Look East (16th August, 2019)
- SAFER Study in the news (13th March, 2019)
- Press release – Could screening for a common heart condition called atrial fibrillation help prevent strokes? (13th March, 2019)
- AF screening programme on BBC Look East (27th June, 2018)
- Press release – NIHR awards three million for new research (29th May, 2018)
- Screening AF – Recruitment Starting Soon! (21st May, 2018)
© University of Cambridge 2020
Department of Public Health & Primary Care